Redmond Rock is a natural sea salt containing trace minerals, missing from many forages, mined right here in the USA. The minerals in Redmond Rock can help restore and bring your horse back into his natural mineral balance. By including Redmond Rock as a free choice mineral supplement in their pasture or stall your horse will have access to the finest natural mineral source available, and in the form that the horse’s like. With Redmond Rock, you know your horses will get more than 60 trace minerals and electrolytes in a natural blend only nature could have made.
Why give your horse Redmond Rock?
1. Better Hydration: All horses need a trigger to drink. Redmond Rock will encourage them to drink and prevent devastating dehydration issues.
2. Electrolyte Balance: This is especially important for working horses that are sweating in their efforts.
3. 60 Plus Natural Minerals: Without these minerals, he may be unbalanced and struggle with habits such as eating dirt and cribbing.
4. All Natural: A hydrated horse is a healthy horse. The important balance of natural salt, minerals and water is vital to a horse’s health.
5. Lasts Longer: Redmond Rock lasts longer in the weather and will not crumble or dissolve in the rain or humidity like blocks tend to do. They may melt a little in extreme humidity.
6. Horses Love the Taste: The more he needs it, the more he licks it. And the more he drinks, the healthier he is!