Individuals or group entry, small or large, as well as any rodeo or community royalty are invited to participate. Bring your horses, floats, tractors or business vehicles. FREE ENTRY!! Please complete the registration form and return to us by June 6, 2015. The goal of the PCSP is to promote western heritage and the “cowboy lifestyle”.
Judged categories as follows:
- Antique Vehicles/Equipment
- Mounted Riding Groups.
RULES and GUIDELINES:
- Check in begins at 3:30 pm in the front parking lot of the WISD 9th Grade Center, 1007 S Main St. This is necessary to receive a number for line-up purposes and judging/announcing.
- Parade line-up is at 4 pm sharp and the Parade will start at 5 pm.
- Entries must follow the entire parade route, starting at the NGC, turning right onto N Main, left on Oak St, left on Alamo St, left on Russell St and will end up back at the NGC
- The visuals and music must be appropriate for family audiences.
- Nothing can be thrown or handed out from the entry. This includes candy.
- Adults / Parents or guardians must accompany/supervise all minors.
- Clean up service will be provided by this organization for equine entries.
For more information call 817-565-3950